For Those Who Seeks JCR Rating
Documentation for Credit Rating
- An example (for manufacturers):
- Company overview
- Organizations for the management
- Production matters
- Sales matters
- Financial matters
- Business plans
- Subsidiaries and affiliates
- Law suites and other contingent liabilities
- Bonds issuance matters
- Liquidity management, records and plans
(Note)Financial information is requested for the facts of the last 5 years and the forecast for the next 3 years.
(Note)Companies of recently listed on the stock exchange or a listing section change can use their Annual Securities Reports for the filing (Section II) in part of the rating application documents.
* Requested documentation differs between the manufacturer and the non-manufacturer, as well as depending on individual characteristics of the applicant.
* Secrets and non-public information received from the applicant are kept within JCR under strict information management. They are not used for any purpose other than the credit rating determination.