Assessment of Financial Strength or Creditworthiness
- Evaluation of Financial Strength for Municipal Governments over Financial Institutions
- JCR takes orders from the municipal governments of the assessment service on the credit standing of given financial institutions.
- The assessment is let known only to the client government for its internal use and therefore not released in public.
*** This service is provided only in Japan.
- Private Rating and Private Credit Assessments
- As per request JCR privately, not for public use, undertakes the assessment of creditworthiness of given financial instruments or corporations. The result is expressed by rating symbols or other ways of grading, and/or report or other write-ups.
- The result is made available for the client only. (No release in public.)
- Credit Assessment by Scenarios
- As per request from a publicly or privately rated client, JCR undertakes the assessment of impact or implication on the given credit rating, assuming certain hypothetical situations provided by the client. The result is delivered by a report.
- The report is made available for the client only. (No release in public.)